Friday, October 30, 2009

Random things that I have done

1. When I was little I used to pronounce the word 'helicopter' as Hooter-cop-turd

2. Somewhere in the world is a picture of me standing with two transgender Argentinians at a bus depot in Buenos Aires...

3. In seventh grade I asked out every girl in the school

4. In seventh grade I was turned down by every girl in the school

5. I puked on Michael W. Smith 6. I want to travel to all fifty states

7. I knew Robin was the one two years before we started dating... she was actually dating my best friend at the time... I wonder why I never see him any more

8. I have spent more than one year of my life outside the United States

9. I believe the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about

10. I made up number 5

11. In the eighth grade I went up to the captain of the high school football team, rubbed his head and said "I have never felt a Monkey's butt before"

12. I have drank a twelve pack of Mountain Dew in a single day

13. Someday I want to get a tatoo on my ring finger symbolizing the marriage that I am in

14. While trimming branches this past year I fell out of a tree but luckily wedged myself between two branches... thank you Mountain Dew belly!

15. I once spent Christmas in Novosibirsk, Russia 16. I was bitten in the bottom of the shoe by a venomous snake...right before I crushed his head.

No comments: